Witches Brew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witches Brew

vics and krissys stories..all drama stays in posts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vickie

vickie

Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Empty
PostSubject: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Cam-gigandet

Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Photo-taylor_momsen_hair_darker_shade_orange_red_photoshop_large
Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 am

I got home and found Bryce on the patio drinking I stood by the door "gonna just get drunk huh"

Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Siobhanvbv1108-vi
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm

" That was plan, unless you got something else you wanna do" i raised my eyebrows at her getting no response " what, i mean what did i do but tell the truth, well mostly"

Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Brycevbv1018
Back to top Go down
https://witchesbrew2.forumotion.com
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 pm

"You honestly think he is after her money??? Really Bryce that was a crock of shit he loves her cant you see that??"
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:17 pm

" well i dint know he didnt know. I mean shit man i have seen him go through girls like you wouldnt believe, hes my boy but thats my sister babe, my dads shit, i am all she has"

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I just seriously think you owe him an apology" I said shaking my head and going in to change my clothes

Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:26 pm

[color=green]" Yeah i will, not tonight though" i said following her in " so am i on punishment?"
[/color]

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:37 pm

"As much as I want to be mad at you I want you so damn bad its making me mad" I said trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 pm

" yep, well its cuz im so sexy baby, its ok to admit you are an addict, that the first step on your road to recovery" i laughed

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 am

I moved to him and straddled his lap "You my mate are drunk and yes I am very addicted to you I love how you fuck me I love everything about your stubborn ass"
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:57 am

"Hey, who you calling shtubborn" i said drunkenly pulling her in my lap
Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 pm

"I will be the first to admit I am one hell of a stubborn ass woman and you are stubborn brat" I smiled and lifted his shirt off "Damn gimme the bottle I wanna get drunk with you"
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

" sure thing, now its a party" i said and then looked at her " So maddie and kell fucked shifted, we should, you know you wanna" i teased

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:20 pm

I growled and smiled then slid off his lap and stripped my clothes off the winked and shifted Hell yeah I wanna come for me big boy

Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 am

I was stripping when i heard the machine pick up and heard shay say kellan had a emergency " SIobhan , come back babe" i thought. She came in and shifted back and i let her listent to the message " we gotta go baby. you drive"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan   Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryce (Gig) and Siobhan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witches Brew :: Couples-
Jump to: