Witches Brew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witches Brew

vics and krissys stories..all drama stays in posts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veronika The Damned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vickie

vickie

Veronika The Damned Empty
PostSubject: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Veronika The Damned Irina_Shayk_6
Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:34 am

Banes strength was growing my body was preparing for him I could not wait for my Mate many many years I have waited.

Veronika The Damned Veronikavbv1111-vi
Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 pm

He was growing fast my ache for him growing "Soon my love soon I am waiting" I whispered into the wind ....
Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 pm

He was ready it was time I got dressed and would soon leave my house.

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:54 pm

We appeared in my room clothes vanishing from our body "It is time to make us one" I whispered "You journey was long and now you are here" I whispered against his flesh "we will be strong" I said taking his cock in my hands "You know what to do" I said placing his cock against my hot pussy I was dripping and needed him in me now. I pushed him on the bed holding him to me I slid down on him and screamed out as the fire between us grew we moved hard and fast both coming multiple times I pulled him to me as we fucked "Bite me drink become one now as I will then do you" I said as I slammed my body up and down on him...

Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:59 am

I held her hips as i rolled her under me, and onto her knees. I slid back inside of her, my cock seeming to grow bigger with each stroke, filling her. I pulled her up to me and moved her hair as my fangs sank deep inside of her flesh, pulling deep with want and need from her. I released her and slammed my enormous erection into her harder and deeper, her moans filliong the room, making me mad with want.
Veronika The Damned Banevbv1111-vi
Back to top Go down
https://witchesbrew2.forumotion.com
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 am

"YES"I screamed out as I sank my fangs in him, his thrusts hard fast filling me multiple times with his seed i drank and drank filling the connection when it hit i let go his neck and my orgasm exploded we were one. a few more thrust and we fell to the bed I smiled licking my lips "Welcome my Bane my love"

Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:02 am

I looked at her and pulled her to me, kissing her deep, desire coursing through both of us. I pulled her into my lap, straddling me, sliding into her again, her tightness sheathing me, as i held her, my hips coming up to plunge into her core, over and over, my eyes never leaving hers. I could fee her in every part of me and hear her thoughts mixed with my own, tellin me who, what and where i was. I kissed her slow and deep, the feel of her seeming to make me whole, alive and i clung to her, clawing her flesh, the smell of her blood maddening me , making me roll her under me to drive into her over and over.

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm

We went for hours on end finally collapsing on the bed I ran my finger tips down his chest "Do you now know how long I have waited"
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 am

" I am not even sure who, or what you are" i said , not really caring either.

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:15 pm

"Let me introduce myself my Mate, I am Veronika, I came from the Master himself you were destined for me he had to get with the host your carrier it took longer than we expected but you are here now and together my Mate we are going to rule all"

Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:39 pm

" What are you, i mean besides very sexy and edible?" i asked my desire for her already growing again.

Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 pm

I smiled as my hands ran down his body "I am all that you desire and will every want I am the daughter of the Greatest you were chosen for me many moons ago I walk among the Damned Lucifer himself is my King and yours. We are and will create a great army my love.

Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 am

' So you were made for me?" i growled as she stroked my erection, a fire burning deep that i knew only she could soothe. I grabbed her and kissed her hard, her stroking becoming harder. I pushed her on all four, and slammed into her hot wetness, slamming over and over into her, her moans filling the room...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronika The Damned   Veronika The Damned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veronika The Damned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witches Brew :: Couples-
Jump to: