Witches Brew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witches Brew

vics and krissys stories..all drama stays in posts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystical Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vickie

vickie

Mystical Beach Empty
PostSubject: Mystical Beach   Mystical Beach Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Mystical Beach Nightbeachwithmoon_full_ab89467f
Back to top Go down
vickie

vickie

Mystical Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Beach   Mystical Beach Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm

I walked down to the beach the moonlight hitting the ocean my body alive with a need...
Mystical Beach Pashavbv0128-vi
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

Mystical Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Beach   Mystical Beach Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 am

After dinner i decided to go down to the water. I took off my shoes and was about to stand when i caught the scent again, with a low growl i took off down the beach, my beast awake and searching.....

Mystical Beach Rhevengevbv0129-vi
Back to top Go down
https://witchesbrew2.forumotion.com
vickie

vickie

Mystical Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Beach   Mystical Beach Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm

I started to growl I was ready to burst I turned to see him coming and I waited with open arms...
Back to top Go down
kissmycupcake
Admin
kissmycupcake

Mystical Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Beach   Mystical Beach Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:54 pm

I didn't even speak, just grabbed her my mouth devouring hers, a hunger i couldn't control taking over. " Mine" i growled, feeling the beast inside pacing, waiting to claim what he knew was his. I kissed her again, pulling her hard to me, the moons fullness almost high in the sky. I felt my nails getting thick, the change was coming, i grabbed her, kissing her, as i went with her to the ground , entering her hard as we phased with the moon, our howls in the night air as i began to fuck her, nails ripping at her, pushing deep, the feel of her maddening.

Mystical Beach Rhevengevbv0129-vi
Back to top Go down
https://witchesbrew2.forumotion.com
vickie

vickie

Mystical Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Beach   Mystical Beach Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

I howled loud ripping his skin as we made love it was maddening we were all over each other my beast his beast he pulled out throwing me to my paws and slammed his hard cock into me again as he bit down on me I was his he was mine there was nothing to pull us apart we were making ourselves one as we fucked it was insane wild hot he filled me multiple time with his seed and I returned favor cumming for him it went on for hours...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystical Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Beach   Mystical Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical Beach
Page 1 of 1